- Improve knowledge about stress and mental health, recognise the signs and symptoms, and learn skills to manage mental health.
- Review the purpose and usefulness of stress
- Recognise when stress becomes something more serious
- Identify potential signs of common mental health issues
- Learn what strategies strengthen mental health
- Practise top tips for managing stress.
Effective behaviour change
- 12 weekly follow-up emails to prompt practice of training skills are sent post workshop
- Access to resilience e-training provides further resilience support
Who will benefit?
- Anyone who wants to improve their awareness of stress and mental health
- We recommend everyone attend
- Training objectives and content are tailored to roles and levels of seniority