- Discover how to apply resilience strategies and integrate resilience tools into business-as-usual work to lead and support staff and teams.
- Understand the key principles and frameworks that strengthen team resilience
- Identify the key leadership behaviours that best support team resilience
- Learn specific skills to establish and maintain a positive climate
- Develop clear strategies to create and maintain a positive mindset in your team(s)
- Review the best tools for facilitating recovery and high performance.
Effective behaviour change
- Development of nuanced action plans
- Six months of follow-up action learning sessions
Who will benefit?
- All people leaders and team managers seeking to create healthy and productive team environment
- Highly recommended that participants have attended Strengthening Resilience and Thriving.