We support and consult with senior teams, people leaders and wellbeing specialists to:
- Design effective workplace wellbeing programmes
- Develop skilled management of mental health including risk assessment
- Foster psychologically healthy workplaces
- Understand the psychological impact of change and craft effective change processes.
Our psychologists also provide professional supervision to:
- Aid with professional development
- Identify barriers to wellbeing (for example, perfectionist standards)
- Prevent burnout and help people operating in challenging roles.
Supervision and consultation services can be provided individually or in a group setting, on or off-site. Consultation clinics where an Umbrella psychologist is available to consult with managers on a routine basis is a cost-effective option for our clients to access specialist psychological input.