Making changes to what you eat
Think you want to start eating better?
To keep motivation high, it helps to:
- Start small – what feels manageable for you right now?
- Make one or two changes at a time.
- Reward yourself for making an effort – aim for treats that are not food!
- Plan ahead – pack healthy snacks so you are prepared for when you are hungry.
- Get support from family and/or colleagues and friends.
Say you’ve decided to start eating more fruits and vegetables. You might start by going shopping and choosing the kinds of fruit and vegetables you most enjoy. Plan how you will add more into your meals each day – maybe a snack pack, or a tasty salad for lunch, or a hearty soup to take to work. You might recruit someone else at work to do this with you, or talk with your family about everyone having a go.
SOME EXTRA RESOURCES
Umbrella is the trading name of Umbrella Health and Resilience Limited | All content Copyright 2017 Umbrella Health and Resilience Limited