- Build confidence and learn the skill of holding effective conversations, no matter what the topic.
- Conduct conversations that are safe and effective for both parties (the other person and you)
- Establish behaviour patterns and consistent habits to integrate effective conversations into your day to day management role
- Become more confident and competent in holding effective conversations
- Manage conversations successfully to maintain your energy levels (and minimise emotional exhaustion).
Effective behaviour change
- Practise skills in course
- 12 weekly follow up emails to prompt practice of training skills are sent post workshop
- Take away resources
- Set up supports at work for ongoing reflection
Who will benefit?
- All people leaders and team managers