- Increase the competence and confidence of people leaders to manage mental health in the workplace.
- Review best practice model for managing mental health
- Identify when stress in direct reports becomes something more serious
- Learn how to spot potential signs of common mental health problems
- Develop strategies for prevention and early intervention
- Improve your skill in having conversations about mental health and performance.
Effective behaviour change
- Practise skills in course
- 12 weekly follow up emails to prompt practice of training skills are sent post workshop
- Take away resources for future use
Who will benefit?
- All people leaders and team managers